Monday, November 26, 2007

Time - Where does it go?

I can't believe it - it's been almost a month since I posted and I used to try and post everyday!

Well - life has been in the way. Many updates - just a couple right now - first Lynn is home! YEAH! So far, so good - he is still a 17 year old male and that's stressful enough - trying to figure out how to live in the same house again is trying for both of us but we're making it. He starts back to school tomorrow - I hope he finishes with a diploma, but I've come to realize the world will not stop revolving if he doesn't.

2nd - the computer crashed big time. Lost the hard drive and nothing was recoverable. That is the pits since Renee had all of her pictures on there. Everything else can be rebuilt - the pics cannot. The little guy at Computer Renaissance is going to try one more time - and he has the name of a company that guarantees they can recover - it just costs about $500. (I'll be if the CIA or FBI thought I had something on there, they could recover it all, hmm)

AND - I am trying to work part time again - it is so tough and I am mostly very uncomfortable - but - I'm trying. If I'd known I would live this long, I'd been much kinder to my feet and legs!!

No comments: