Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow

For the first time this year we got snow! About 5-6 inches or so - well - it's snow with ice on top and it's all glittery and shiny. It's been cold enough that it has not melted anywhere.

The main roads in Nashville have been scraped and they are pretty passable - side roads are still a mess. I'm sure there is no school again tomorrow - I haven't been out since Wednesday and don't expect to go out tomorrow - although I really do need to go to work. BUT, I'm sure I won't make it.

Lynn has my van - which scared me to death. The one good thing - he has broken the key and cannot unlock the door and if it was unlocked, he can't start the van. Amy and Renee have duplicate keys - but they are both snowed it. Thank God - Lynn can't be out driving on the slick roads.

I should never let him have the van - he was supposed to take care of some very important business Thursday morning - which he didn't of course - so I had let him take it. When I get it back, he'll never get it again. I've said that 100 times, but I have to stick to it. He's just so stupid and special needs that I feel sorry for him. That's for a whole other blog!

No comments: