Friday, February 20, 2009

New Blog

Hey there constant readers!

Well, I stole that from my favorite author - Stephen King!

I haven't been posting much lately, too much going on, especially with my health.

That being said, I've started a new blog where I've documented quite a bit already about where I'm starting from and my recently diagnosed health issues. I plan to keep both blogs - I'm just so determined to make a difference in my life and want to share what I find that works (and doesn't) for anyone who may face some of the same issues.

You can check it out a www.pathwaytoahealtierlife.blogspot.com. There are and will be a lot of personal reflections, and for the first time ANYWHERE, I've actually posted what I weigh. That may be a major mistake, but I have to face it and hope that my struggle will encourage any or all of you to take control of you own struggle with weigh and related health problems before it's too late!

No comments: