Saturday, November 1, 2008

Really Slacking Lately

Yeah, I've really been way off in the blogging biz lately. Lot of things going on, some good, some bad, the usual I guess you could say. Today - I need to do some housekeeping of sorts!

First - don't forget that Tuesday is Election Day. If you have no early voted, please please plan to make it to the polls. We're voting to save our lives here folks - and while some of you disagree with m on who the liferope is, be sure and get out and cast your vote!

A funny here - several of Renee's friends have blasted her big time over her support of Obama - and they've said plenty of hurtful and spiteful things. The funny is - they aren't even registered to vote! So, while Renee voted very early for her man, they've only got their words to stand on this year!

Second - don't forget that Twilight starts November 21. The books were incredible and the movie trailers look great - I can't wait!! I will say this, and I continue to say it - my next husband is going to be a vampire!

Third - I've got new wheels! Didn't want to do this - but the other van was terminal and although I don't like the way it happened, Lynn finally killed it dead so I was forced to buy something. I am saying the new van is nice - it's pretty plain but it's cute, the windows go up and down, the AIR CONDITIONER WORKS!!!, it has two working headlamps and I can actually lock the doors. Pretty amazing how cars are supposed to work, and how you can make do if you have to!

Fourth - Christmas is coming! Start saving now! Seriously, I think we all want to really downplay it this year in our home.

I'm sure I have so much more to say, etc. but I'm just glad to have had the time to do this and that I finally remembered the password!

No comments: