Sunday, December 7, 2008

More on Twilight

Well, I went to see the movie again yesterday. It was only my 2nd time to see it - but I LOVED IT!!! way better than the 1st time. I was past the excitement of just trying to see what was going on, and I had read most of the book again. I was able to really watch things and pay attention to the music - which is a major part of making this movie as special as it is!

While I realize this movie is not going to win any Oscars - I have to say that I have enjoyed it as much as any movie I've seen for a long long time. It will be on my list to buy as soon as it's released on DVD so that I can see it whenever I want to! I've bought all four books, the movie guide, and the soundtrack. I almost never buy a CD and only buy groups/bands that I truly love!

I'm changing my blog list of music to my playlist for Twilight.

BTW - it does not hurt that Robert Pattinson, who plays the part of Edward Cullen, is a drop dead gorgeous hunk of manliness!

No comments: