Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sometimes I'm Slow

to catch on - but boy when I do! Lately I am so obsessed with Twilight I can't think of anything else. I've convinced Renee to take me again this week to the movie - she's out of school after Tuesday for the semester end!

I have only listened to the soundtrack in the van for over a week, and last night driving some of Lynn's friends home had them all mad because I would not allow them to touch the stereo - they normally only listen to rap like they are in a union or something - BUT - last night they got exposed to some culture!

The characters in Twilight - my favorite changes everyday. Today I am liking Emmett because he is funny - especially during the baseball game and when Bella comes to the house. He waves while holding a big butcher knife. Killen Lutz plays Emmett - the best part is in the cafeteria scene when the vampires have food, Killen doesn't know that vamps don't eat and he is eating the food!

The character of Alice is precious - having read all of the books I know a little bit about the future, which only endears her more to me in Twilight. She is too cute - but all of them are outrageously gorgeous!

I love vampires!

No comments: