Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Updates!

First, let me apologize for not blogging more often! So much has happened and some of it has taken a very large toll on me. Honestly, I'm on one 20mg Prozac a day, but I don't think it's enough. I've started a new vitamin regimen and includes a B Complex to see if I can get my mental outlook improved.

I will get around to sharing all of the bad things - right now let me tell you about something very exciting!

I went to see Twilight almost two weeks ago! Amy had bought tickets for a special screening - she and I, Renee and Meaghan went out to Cool Springs to view the movie! IT WAS AWESOME! I loved it! Everyone else has seen it 3 or 4 times. I will see it for the 2nd time this Saturday - I am so excited!!

More later, BUT, if you've not read the book please do so!! It will bring back the sweetest memories of your life!

1 comment:

Tricia Hicks said...

Lisa...Praying for you!! Love ya.