Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Where does the time go?

Man, I didn't realize how many days had passed since I'd posted. I've been busy - or it seems like it anyway. My son was home for the weekend - that was very nice. He's making alot of progress and I believe he'll be back home fulltime before too much longer.

My daughter has settled into campus life pretty good I believe - she made it through the first week of classes and didn't skip any!! She's a good girl who probably wouldn't make that a habit - at least, I hope not!!

Right now, I'm looking forward to September 11 - the runoff election is that day. It's been fun but now it's tiring and I'm so ready for it to be over.

Who am I kidding? I've already jumped on Team Hillary - and our state representative will be running for re-election next year so I've already committed my time and energy to her for that campaign.

I have to say this - and I'll probably say it a million more times this year - if you are female and have ever had a relationship with someone who hurt you - even if only once - and you don't vote for Hillary, you are crazy! Just my opinion I know, but as a bitter ex-wife I think I have the right to say that all women should vote for her just to show the guys we can and will stick together.

They (men) get way too many miles out of women bickering and blaming each other when they're the ones that act like a dog! If wives and mistresses, who usually become mistresses because he has lied, teamed up and opened 55 gallon drums of whip-ass on his ass, we'd see alot of things change.

OK - I told you I was bitter!

And, for the record, Hillary is extremely intelligent and I believe she can pull it off.

No comments: