Sunday, July 29, 2007

Harry Potter Spoilers (well a couple)

YEAH!! Amy and Meaghan have both finished the book!

Now, Harry doesn't die - remember what I said about good wins out in the end! I believe that whole heartedly.

And Severus wasn't bad - he did die, poor thing, but his memories helped Harry (and us) to understand what had happened and why.

The best part of me was the epilogue (19 years later) - Harry and Ginny are sending their second child, Albus Severus, off to Hogwarts while Ron and Herminone are sending their oldest child off. Even Draco Malfoy was standing on the platform sending off a child.

I believe we can say they all lived happily ever after!!

AND, I predict that somewhere in the next 8-10 years those in the education field will see an influx of boys named Albus and Severus starting school.

AND, I don't want grandchildren for a few more years, but IF I get consulted about a name, well you know!

No comments: