Thursday, December 6, 2007

Brighter Days

Boy - my posts the last few days have sounded like I was terminal haven't they? Well, for that matter, we're all terminal BUT it's the timetable that makes the difference. I am looking forward to brighter days.

The girls (my daughter Renee and her roommate Jami) started moving home yesterday from college for the Christmas break. Man oh man, 4 weeks with 3 teenagers!! And that's just whose supposed to sleep there each night. Lynn almosts always has a friend over on Friday and Saturday nights.

Chez Martin will have a chore list daily - along with a menu - I shouldn't really have to cook the next 4 weeks should I? No, I didn't think so either! Just financing this deal (the utility bills and the groceries) is really more than I can do - ok guys - Merry Christmas!!

No comments: