Sunday, January 27, 2008

Stress

Stress is a funny thing - well not really! I just continually realize that stress is a killer. For me, I've realized it's the underlying fear I have of what is about to happen next and how bad it can get. The uneasiness that something, anything, is about to blow up in my face and I won't have a solution or I won't like the only solution. And, there is no reason to do this to myself! Life is life, there are going to be bad days, and I proclaim to have faith in God and his plan for us. He has never forsaken me, no matter how bad something feels, and I've always been carried thru these times to triumph. So why do I let it get to me?

I suppose I could say that the other humans that have to be part of my problems, well, I have no control over what they will say or do. But, I'm not supposed to. Today I will have more faith, let my faith cover me, and stay prayed up! Maybe that lump will then leave my throat! I sure hope so.

1 comment:

Greenpoint YMCA Early Childhood said...

Hey Lisa,
I'm so glad you saw our blog. We all had a blast in NYC. We are moving to the Big Apple in June. Clay's company is expanding and I have a chance to teach with a really cool program in an inner-city school. I would love to hear from you speakman97@msn.com
Angela