Friday, January 11, 2008

11 Days In

Well, we're 11 days into 2008. So far, I'd like to think things were going a little better. I did manage to get a little further this month financially than I've been able to do for awhile. That has been a blessing.

Both of the kids are back in school - Renee has an 18 hour courseload this semester and Lynn is back at Glencliff. So far, so good!

I believe this will be a year of major changes in and for my family. Some may not be so good, but I'm looking forward to a couple of them being just awesome. More on those later!

So far I'm working on my goals - just inching forward actually - but working on them none the less.

Today is my Grandmother's birthday - she would be 88 years old taday! She's been gone 12 years, but I still remember so many stories about her. She was a pistol, to say the least. Even now, I can see some of her in the great grand-kids - more Lynn and Meaghan and sometimes I'm not sure if it's their age or Grandma, but time will tell if they don't grow out of some of this stuff!

Later Gator!

No comments: