Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Angry Doesn't Begin to Cover It

I had a major anger meltdown yesterday - so bad that my face was beet red and my head tingled for an hour. I'm sure if I'd looked, my eyes were as green as the grass. They are normally hazel, but in extreme anger change to a deep green.

It had been a long long time since I was that angry and the reason was just ridiculous! I have some unresolved issues stemming from my relationship with my ex-husband and I do not handle being told anything by most men, especially if it comes at me in a condesending manner or if it implies that I have no choice in what I'm about to have to do. I got hit with two of these situations back to back yesterday in a span of about 5 minutes. The combination of the two left me so angry that I couldn't even speak to Amy when she called.

I left the place I was at and once I was driving down the road with the wind blowing in my hair, I calmed down enough to call Amy and apologize. I finally calmed down enough to cuss both of them several times, not to their faces, but to get it out of my system, I think.

I suppose if the truth was known, when I experience this kind of situation, I should dial up Ronnie Martin and cuss him out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.