Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Myspace

Yes - I have a Myspace! I started it after a fight last year at my kids' school with the intention of keeping up what the kids were doing. But, it's taken it's own life for me.

I've reconnected with high school buddies and expanded my friends to include some of the kid's friends, added folks I work or have worked with, and have a host of music industry icons as friends.

It's fun seeing what you can do with the layouts - I'm not really good at that but I'm working on it.

I have this new thing on there - it's a playlist of some of my favorite songs. It's got close to 40 on there - and I didn't add any Beatles, Bon Jovi, or Ozzy yet!!

The best thing on there, to me, today, is the collaboration between Lynyrd Skynyrd and Kid Rock on "Gimme Back My Bullets"! What could be any better than the #2 and $3 sexiest man alive - Kid Rock and Johnny Van Zant (NO ONE will ever replace Jon Bon Jovi as #1)- singing my almost favorite Skynyrd song!

Renee had a good laugh at me and said I needed to calm it down - I was singing in Kid Rock fashion, but I had earplugs in - she could only hear me!!

So - get yourself a Myspace - and be my friend - or checkout my page at www.myspace.com/lisafurkinsmartin. If nothing else, enjoy my playlist of songs!

No comments: