Saturday, April 5, 2008

Class Reunion

I graduated from high school almost 30 years ago! Doesn't seem possible to me but it has been that long! I've chatted back and forth with a few classmates about a reunion - one of the girls I graduated with has got us a date and a location!! We'll get together soon and make more plans - it's exciting to me to think about reconnecting with folks from back in the day!

Rather than just a "Class of '78" reunion, it's being billed as a ALL YEARS 70 thing. I like that - even though I graduated in 1978, I knew lots of people in the 76, 77, 79 and 80 years. I even go a little into the 80's because of my younger brothers - so I like the idea of including as many people as possible.

So many of the clothing styles that are popular right now are exactly what we were wearing in 1978! That makes it even more fun - we can go retro and not look crazy!!

I'm sure this will be blog subject for months to come! Wonder if I could lose 200 pounds before September??

No comments: