Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another Week Has Rolled Over Me!

It seems that Saturday is getting to be the only day of the week I have time to blog - must correct that ASAP.

This week rolled over me like a steamroller! I can't remember Monday at all, Tuesday I worked, Wednesday I went to work but was very upset because Lynn was supposed to be having his wisdom teeth cut out and I didn't know where or the details. A blessing happened in that the driver who was supposed to pick him up, etc. was out sick. So, I've made his appointment for next week and I will provide the transportation, so I can be there. And, he is going to an oral surgeon so I feel better. I thought they had him going to just the dental clinic over on Murfreesboro Rd and I figured they were about to butcher him.

Thursday Lynn had a counseling session and a doctor's appointment to follow up on his illness recently - so I was in the van from 8:30 AM until about 3:00 PM that day. Talk about exhausted!

AND, Renee still had class and work everyday and I still had to complete alterations on her dress for the wedding which was Friday night. I did something everyday on the class reunion and thought a lot about the history project which I'd love to just dump at this point.

All in all, to be sitting at the computer at 10:00 Saturday morning is pretty much amazing from my point of view. I can't play too long - too much stuff to do - but I have to catch up on some serious blogging - watch for multiple posts today!

No comments: