Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dental Woes

Oh me - I woke up Saturday morning with a tooth doing a dance in my head! I mean it was stomping!! There is nothing worse than it being a Saturday or Sunday morning that a tooth wakes you about 3:00 AM dancing a jig. I hope you never feel it, but believe me, if you do you'll remember what I've said today.

I saw the dentist today - there is a plan of action but he will have to go over it with my medical doctor since there are so many obstacles in the way there, and no many meds. The medical doctor says I'll be back on Lovenox, ugh! It's just part of life though, and this wouldn't be so bad if I'd kept up with my oral health. I had not been in 6 years - and that was when another tooth was dancing a jig!

So I will get all cleaned up, scaled, get some fillings, one tooth pulled, and I'll keep up with it from this point on - good dental health is indicative of good heart health and it is far more important than I've let it be, take care of your teeth!!

No comments: