Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rain, Sleet, Snow, Ice, Hail

I think we've seen it all in the last 24 hours. I've decided to stay home again today - it's just too messy and my jaw still hurts and is sore. I don't see any reason to go outside and make it worse - and there's nothing better than sitting up in bed all day on a rainy day!

Except of course, I've gotten up, showered, ate something, and am sitting at the computer with the idea that I will finish the reunion yearbook and get it to the printer tomorrow. I'd also like to make some progress on the history project I've been working on - I have just about 3 weeks to try and finish up most of it - and I really need to get that done. Dreading it is what holds me back, but when I get started it usually rolls right along.

I think dreading something is the worst - and I'm really trying not to do that - just to tackle it headon and get it over with. I think I used to be like that - but I suppose as some things got really hard, or I had a physical reason to put something off - my approach changed. I'm working hard now to get that 'get 'er done' mentality back!

No comments: