Saturday, March 14, 2009

Only 7 more Days!

Twilight comes out on DVD next Saturday!! I haven't seen the movie since early January - so I am very ready to see it.

Amy plans to be at Target that morning when they open to purchase our copies. And later that day, we're getting together at her house to watch it on the big television. Now, to call Amy and Ben's television a big screen would be just rude - their television is more like a movie screen. Their den is awesome and it's quite exciting to watch things on their t.v. Once we were there watching an Ozzy concert, it was just like being at the real thing. The sound system is great and I just can't wait to be there next weekend!

We're going to get pizza too - maybe we'll watch it more than once! I'm not even sure what time we're supposed to be there, but I'll bet Amy will have already watched it once by the time we get there!

ummm - Robert Pattinson up close and personal!

No comments: