Saturday, March 28, 2009

Moving Day is Coming!

So - everything is set at Trevecca. All I need now is an apartment. Right now there is not a one bedroom open, but he thinks there will be soon. So, I will wait. At this point, as long as I get moved before the worst heat of the summer I'd be good - I hate trying to come in across that deck in August and September. It faces west, so you can only imagine how hot it gets - you will feel like you're going to die just trying to get the door unlocked.

I noticed yesterday that Kmart has their bedding plants, etc. all out and the fenced part of the parking lot with soil, etc. That is the sign I always look for that spring is about to be here! I may go ahead a get a couple of hanging baskets - I have usually let them die about half way thru the summer - so maybe I'll get to enjoy them for awhile.

I have made a list - that's where I always start - with the list. It seems rather daunting right now, but I'm sure it will get better.

No comments: