Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It was 80 Degrees yesterday - and Snow is forecast!

Yep - it was 80 degrees here in Nashville yesterday. Today it is a windy 44 and snow is predicted for the week hours of the morning. I don't expect we'll get any accumulation since the ground will be so warm, but then again, I should be prepared.

I imagine there is a run at Kroger right now - and I should have gone yesterday. The only thing in my fridge today is a few condiments, an 8 oz package of cream cheese and a small bag of baby carrots!

That doesn't bother me - there's crackers and peanut butter, plus all kinds of stuff in the pantry - but it is rather funny to watch my 18 year old son open the fridge and look at all the space. And, he'll do it again knowing I have not left the house like he thinks something will magically appear. No Lynn, the carrots will not grow into turkey and Doritos!

That's one of those things about men that I will never understand and for which I do not think there is any other explanantion except that they are brain damaged. Yes, they are brain damaged and science proves it.

Well, I suppose that it is for me today - I'm rather lethargic today - must be the weather!

No comments: