Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Hate Bitchy Men!

Can I say it loud enough? There's nothing worse that a bitch man!

My husband was a bitch! Oh yeah, don't let him hear anything that remotely resembled gossip, or that you knew something about someone, not only did he tell it, usually to the person it was about, he'd tell you told it, etc. I learned not to say anything in front of him - not even about the time of day!

Now, I'm facing this with my son! Oh yes, the bitch of all times. I'm somewhat involved in neighborhood things and there've been incidences with 2 houses lately in which some of his so-called friends live. I'm not sure these people are friends - they like Lynn when he has cash or they all need a ride - but otherwise, I'm afraid he'd just be stranded if he was the needy party.

But, since he's heard me discussing some of these situations, he's been on the phone to his little punk friends telling them what I've said and calling me a 'snitch'. Now, some of the activity has been illegal. Don't know who they think they're fooling - the whole world knows - but I've gotten to wondering if I'm about to be on a hit list because my bitch son can't keep his mouth shut.

What this means is that I never discuss anything neighborhood again if he's in hearing distance, act like I don't know anything about what's going on, and duck if I hear little pops (a damn daily experience in this 'hood)

Oh, he knows exactly how I feel about what he's done too - rest assured, I am better at being nice and act like I've had some raising on this blog, much more than I am in person, at least dealing with Lynn!

Anyway, if I could raise my leg more than 4 inches, I'd go to East Nashville and kick someone in the shins!

No comments: