Thursday, August 14, 2008

Reunion Blues

So today I've got the reunion blues! I'm still looking forward to it, but with a little less gusto than I've had. I'm sure that will improve again, we've just had a little problem with the venue and as of right now, we are homeless!

I have all the confidence in the folks working on that piece - and I'm sure we'll have a spot somewhere in this city! I think I'm just gonna take a reunion break for a week or so and let my mind rejuvenate itself!

That being said, school started this week in Nashville. My alma mater, and Renee's, is in dire need of parents to help the band. Same song, different year! This year I just can't commit to much, but I'll do what I can.

Renee and I sat down today with her class and work schedule so I could figure out the exact hours I'll be working for awhile, at least until we get her a car. Hopefully that will be soon.

It's be a lot sooner if that idiot in East Nashville would just pay. Folks tell me it'll get better between us oneday, especially if we are ever grandparents, but I don't see it. I started a new blog - one where I intended to vent all of my frustration, tell everything, sorta like the ultimate therapy trip - BUT - I cannot remember the name of it, my logon (since it was different) or anything. Total blank I draw - go figure that one!

Well, enough blogging for today - think I'll hit the deck for a little vitamin D thru the skin!

No comments: