Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Last Word on Tara!

OK OK - I need to address the Tara issue one last time (I think). Scarlett O'Hara became a hero to me - in the face of adversity she always rose to the occasion - even if her rising became quite scandalous! I like that, and wish I was a little more like her. She was probably the first real liberal woman I'd witnessed in action (besides my mom) and they both made a lasting impression. Both of them set a bar quite high - and I am grateful for that. If we don't set goals that require us to stretch, we become decrepid, rigor sets in, and we fade away to dust.

All that being said, I challenge you dear reader (I stole that phrase), to reach a little higher, set at least one goal that seems out of reach today, and don't let go of your dreams. Dreams can, and do, come true if you commit yourself and work hard!

After all, tomorrow is another day!

No comments: