Monday, September 24, 2007

OK - I've Jumped the Gun

So, just because the week on the calendar starts on Monday - premier week does not. It starts tonight. Yesterday's post is 7 days too early!

Let's see - it's Monday - so I'll watch "How I Met Your Mother". Very cute, some very funny writing - also includes Alyson Hannigan of BTVS (are you beginning to see a pattern?) and Neil Patrick Harris of Doogie Howser fame. I was all about the Doog back in the day!

New show - "The Big Bang Theory". Looks reminiscent of "Freaks and Geeks" which I missed the first time but am heartily enjoying on DVD thanks to Amy and Ben.

Can't miss "Two and a Half Men" - Angus T. Young as Jake goes off to Junior High. Come to think about it - Charlie Sheen is the freak here to Jon Cryer's geek! lol

I don't have a pic for the 8:30 slot - so I'll probably watch "Rules of Engagement" by default. At 9:00 - I will watch CSI-Miami. I don't think I was that crazy about David Caruso when he was on NYPD Blue, but, as Horatio Caine he is awesomely bad! If I was in Miami, I'd get in trouble just to see him take his glasses off and look sideways at me!! This show has some beautiful scenery - my friend Dee used to live in Miami and she said the pictures are really what it looks like - Biscayne Bay is just that blue. WOW!

So for Monday night, CBS wins with me! If I were to skip any of the above, I would like to see K-ville on FOX. The commercials have looked pretty good - but - it will probably not last.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: