Friday, September 28, 2007

End of the Week Shows

Didn't get time to post yesterday - Thursday night was Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, and ER. Sometimes it's hard to watch one hospital drama after the other - I get the story lines mixed up!

All were pretty good - Ugly Betty was probably the most dramatic without cheese it's been - which was good although it is supposed to be a comedy!

Grey's Anatomy was awesome - but I laughed hysterically when Izzy zapped the deer with the paddles, and it jumped up and snorted at her. Very cheesey moment - but funny!!

ER has a new ER chief - which I promptly decided I hate. Like all the others before him, they're never a nice person and you just love to hate them. Neela got hurt really bad so that was the big ending, them all sitting in recovery waiting to see her!

I don't usually watch t.v. on Friday night - was a band mom too many years to know what happens on Friday night fall television. I had started watching the new show "Nashville". FOX cancelled it after only two episodes - good riddance. The first week might have been ok - but last week the music producers looked like idiots with everything but music on their minds when it came to the pretty girls. This kind of show could make it - but it would have to have totally different writers and about a 1000% less sleeze.

Well, I've already written about what I'm watching Sunday night - so I guess premier week is over, at least until January. When 24 comes back, I'll be front and center. After 5 years, I refuse to watch American Idol any longer. There's nothing else rude for Simon to say, nothing else stupid for Paula to say, and Randy has 'dogged' enough to last a lifetime.

Maybe I should try for a job on 60 minutes - I'm beginning to sound like Andy Rooney. Can girls be curmudgeons?

No comments: