Sunday, September 23, 2007

Premier Week - Sunday

OK - it's Sunday, the beginning of premier week on television. I've worked really hard this last week so starting tonight I can relax and watch some television without guilt!!

Tonight - Sunday - I'll watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. The housewives got on my nerves last year - but there's at least one new character coming this season I really like - Nathan Fillion. He was in Serenity and Season 7 of BTVS.

I will probably skip most of Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I generally like the show but find the two hour ones are just too much for me. This one is supposed to be set in Hawaii - probably some incredible scenery included, so maybe I will tune in.

I like Sally Fields - always have - so I've enjoyed Brothers and Sisters. Calista Flockhart is iffy - I wasn't an Ally McBeal fan, unless you count the episodes where Jon Bon Jovi starred. He is undoubtedly the most beautiful man in the universe - I will watch him on anything! Back to B&S - the show is produced by Ken Olin, his wife, Patrica Wettig, plays a good role - and it is co-produced by Marti Noxon - another BTVS alumni. Ken and Patricia are alum - among other things - of one of my favorite late 80's series - 30 Something.

I also realize that I need to address the Sunnydale part of my life - I'm just not sure a blog entry can do it justice! I may truly need a full blown web page!!

Watch for my picks for Monday night - I'll give you one hint - it will not be football!

No comments: