Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday Night's Shows

Well, last night I didn't watch the end of House and totally skipped SVU. I don't stress over missing shows, well most of them. If I miss something I'll try to catch it in reruns - if I still don't, oh well! It's just not that crucial. Does that surprise you since I'm doing a day to day outline of what I expect to watch?

Tonight a new show comes on, a spin off of my very favorite show on television the last three years - Grey's Anatomy. Tonight Addison leaves Seattle, moves to the California coast, and gets her own show - Private Practice. The cast is loaded with actors who are all stars in their own right and should equate tremendous success for this show. Tim Daly - who doesn't love him? He didn't do a BTVS episode but he could have - he was the 'smart' brother on Wings and Mike Anderson in Stephen King's Storm of the Century! Great movie by the way!

Added to the cast are Amy Brenneman, Taye Diggs and Audra McDonald. Plus - one of the guys off '24' - Cooper Freedman. "THE" critics are saying it's a show with little to offer and no lasting power - but - Grey's folks will probably sustain it thru at least one season. We'll see.

The only other show I may catch tonight will be "Deal or No Deal". They're supposed to giving an at home viewer one million dollars! Maybe it'll be somebody I know!

No comments: