Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Haven't Done Enough for Hillary!

I've not posted too much politically, but today I've stopped and wondered why?? This is my blog, I can pretty much say what I want to and do, so why have I been quiet about the election?

I am supporting Hillary 'til the end! There's no doubt that she is smarter than any other candidate, still standing or long gone, and she would be a good president under whom we would see growth and prosperity while protecting the future for our kids.

I've said this before and I'll say it again - every woman in the United States should be ashamed if they don't vote for her. How could you not? How can we not be empathetic to our sister and not support her? How many of you have had your heart broken time and time again, but you continue to stand and forge on and do what is right? Or how many times have the chips been down, for whatever reason, and you just kept on pushing? How can you sleep at night if you're not supporting Hillary?

It's something I'll never understand, but I will say this. Men stick together - dirty dogs that all of them eventually turn out to be! But us women, we'll turn on each other in a minute. And this time, we're sacrificing not only the quality of our life, but especially that of our children. And we, me included, have sit back and let the most horrible things be said about her and the crudest jokes ever made flow like the water (which we'll be out of with another Republican regime).

I don't believe Obama (if he's the Democratic candidate) will beat McCain - and the struggle will get harder for women to feed their kids and keep a roof over their heads, but we'll prevail. We have the grit and tenacity to keep on keeping on.

No comments: