Saturday, May 3, 2008

Song List

Well, I've discovered a new toy that may make me a monster for awhile - music playlists! I've got one on my Myspace that's a lot of favorite songs and I've added one to my blogpage. From time to time, I may add a song and tell you why it's on there. Today I'm starting with three songs - the first being "All for One" from the movie, "The Three Musketeers". I always loved this song and while it's truly a love song from a man to a woman, the lyrics are almost perfect for a mother's love to her children, hence the reason it's on my list.

The next songs are "In My Daughter's Eyes" by Martina McBride and "Simple Man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd. A couple of years ago my sister, Amy, and her husband, Ben, made a video for our family. It's wonderful and is full of pictures and songs and covers the span of time from my parents being children up until modern day. Each of us four kids have a segment and a song, as does each of the four grandkids. These are the songs I picked out for my children, Renee and Lynn. They are still tremendously on target for what I want my children to take and hold from me when I leave this world.

I hope you enjoy listening to them and pleaes feel free to comment anytime about anything I say, whether you agree or not, I want to hear from you!

No comments: