Monday, May 12, 2008

It Was a Good Day!

Yesterday was just a great day! I woke up early and started watching the morning show on CBS, which I really like to do on Sunday morning. Renee came along soon after that with my gift - a set of Martha Stewart 500 count Egyptian Cotton sheets!! WOW!!! She had a really cute card too that has Marvin Gaye singing "How Sweet It Is".

I also got breakfast in bed! That's one of my most favorite things - I had scrambled eggs, bacon and toast plus hot coffee. Can't get any better than that!!

Breakfast in bed is one of those rare treats I get a couple of times a year - Mother's Day and maybe my birthday - depends what day of the week that is. This year it's on a Sunday!! It may sound pretty simple, but I think it's one of my most favorite things to get and something I so appreciate when it happens. It's just special and I don't want it more than the couple of times a year, they're just extra special days and I look forward to the next time!!

The sheets got washed and put on the bed and I got in it at 7:00pm! It was a great night's sleep and I did not want to get up at all today - I was awake, just didn't want to get out of my bed!

Hope you all had a great day!

No comments: