Saturday, May 31, 2008

Class Reunion

Next week marks the 30 year anniversary of my graduation from high school! 30 years!! My God, what have I done with the time?

The first ten or so I think I just muddled around - I had loads of fun, several car wrecks although none were serious, got a lot of speeding tickets, had a few boyfriends, drink a few cases of beer, and worked. I guess the last 20 I've spent raising kids with a few extras here and there. The marriage was a major detour, nothing much but my kids and a lot of scars out of those years. But, somehow I feel like I should have done something really major and I don't think there's been time to do that!

Don't waste any time - make something big happen every year - a vacation, a tattoo!, or something!!

AND - 12 days on the Diet Coke rehab, although I did have small one yesterday morning and have no excuse except that Lynn was on my last nerve! In that light, I'm glad it's Diet Coke and not vodka that gets me over the hurdles, Diet Coke is serious enough to try and shake off.

No comments: