Thursday, October 4, 2007

T.V. Taking a Back Seat

I can't believe I haven't posted for almost a week. This has been a very busy week for me.

Lynn was home for the weekend - we had a very good visit. He is such a darling!

This Saturday the high school my kids have gone to hosts a marching band competition. Did I tell you I was a band mom? Well, it seems you never get to retire from that job - so I've been busy putting together the souvenir program - with a lot of help from Mitzi - see if I teach her I can retire!! It's gone pretty good - not every page lined up as good as it should have - but maybe no one will notice it too much.

As far as the television goes - this week I got to see Two and a Half Men, most of Bones, the last 20 minutes of Private Practice and that's it. I will try very hard to see tonights lineup. I don't tivo or dvr - I'd never get to them anyway - but by the time we're in re-runs marching season will be over and it'll be cold so I'll have to stay in the house - I'll catch up then!

That is - if I have time from all the other things I leave to winter to catch up on - reading, scrapbooking, sewing, etc.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: