Sunday, June 29, 2008

Looking Forward to Monday

Does that sound crazy? I am looking so forward to tomorrow. A dear friend of mine I haven't seen in about 6 months is coming over in the morning. We're going to catch up on all of the news, and probably a little gossip too. She's been a great friend to me for several years and I'm looking forward to seeing her!

Have some plans tomorrow for after she leaves, I am about to begin listing on Ebay some of the things I've decided to part with - I've decluttered and decluttered and there is a ton of stuff that needs to find new homes. It's all very nice and in good shape, I just don't have the inclination for it any longer and don't plan to have room for it after next spring.

That's a story in itself, but if I can get these kids out into their own places, I am moving to something very efficient and much smaller where I can truly be retired, sit in the sun if I want to, read, play on the computer and just be lazy.

Anyway, I hope everyone has as good a day as I am looking forward to for Monday!

No comments: