Monday, June 2, 2008

A Reunion in Planning Stages

Some old classmates and I met Saturday to begin planning a reunion for this fall. By old, I don't mean OLD as in aged, but OLD as in back in the day! Needed to clarify that one! Still cute and still cool were we!

It was fun and we got several things planned out - got the juices flowing actually and I've come up with several more things. I did tell our coordinator she'd have to tell me to stop, just stop! I have a tendency to just keep making something bigger and bigger and bigger until Cox's army wouldn't have enough folks to do all the work I've set out. That could be part of my physical problem right now, always trying to do the mostest and bestest of anyone!

And who was Cox? And who was his army? I heard that my whole life and have no clue....anyway, I digress!

I am quite excited and hope we have a good turnout! I didn't make the 10 year, I was pregnant and it was one insufferable summer in Nashville. Made the 20 with the idiot husband in tow, need I say more about that one. So for 30, I'm up and ready to have a blast. Just dawned on me, that although we talked about this Saturday, I should probably consider a designated driver that night. I may want to throw back a few!!

No comments: