Friday, June 6, 2008

Progress Report

I looked backed over the last post or two - couldn't really decide what to write about today - so thought I'd just to a progress report - an update to what's been going on!

Diet Coke Rehab - I am 19 days in - I did succumb to a 20 oz yesterday with my gyro - mostly because they were out of Dr. Pepper and Renee brought home the Diet Coke. It was beyond my realm of imagination to put it in the fridge and drink water. All in all, I am feeling much better, lighter in fact, although I'm sure that's mental because I don't think a pound has gone anywhere!

Decluttering - some major progress in the last week or so - my living room is starting to look pretty shabby - all of the latest get rid of stuff is being stacked in there. I'd really like to finish up my bedroom this weekend and sort what's in the living room. Some of it is "wait for a yard sale in the fall" and some of it is "get on EBAY NOW!!".

Class Reunion - have been having fun with that! I've actually got it posted to every community calendar I can find and have got some great information together for the "reunion yearbook" I plan to put together.

Kids - status quo - Renee is babysitting a very special little girl this weekend. It is very trying and she'll be exhausted, mentally, when it's over. But I can't imagine any better birth control! Lynn may come for a day this weekend, he's a little on my bad side today.

It's going to be so hot that I'll stay inside this weekend until the sun goes down. Two nights this week my neighbor and I have sat outside until almost 9:00 PM. It's been so nice, especially since the neighbor behind us moved about a month ago. Nothing like the peace we've had since then!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: