Saturday, June 14, 2008

Rainy Saturday

Is there just anything better than waking up hearing the rain on a morning you don't have to get up? It's the best nap ever, to just fade back into darkness with the rain gushing thru the gutter, the house still dark because it's cloudy, everybody else still knocked out, including the cat! I slept for over 2 hours like this today and it was wonderful!

I was aware, very briefly, that the rain was coming down harder a couple of times. And, when I've finally gotten up and made myself a pot of coffee and fed the cat, the kids are still sound asleep, the cat has gone back to sleep, and I don't know what to do with myself. I may even get back in bed for another nap!!

Seriously, I've got some organizing, etc. to do today. I had planned to clean carpets - that may be out - not sure. Renee has to be at work in a little over an hour so the silence here is about over. Lynn will drag out soon and fuss about how empty the fridge is!

So, I get to enjoy the computer a little longer with nobody snorting around like they're just waiting for me to get off so they can check their myspace or email!! Damn cat!

No comments: